Friday, March 1, 2013

Announcement


I have a little announcement to make about the direction of my blog.
 
Normally I am a very shy person and for the most part I keep to myself.  I rather enjoy the solitary practice that I have and really have no strong desire to associate myself with a particular group, club, coven or otherwise.  Now with that being said I do immensely love the one on one time I share with my clients as well as those who I teach.  So with that in mind I thought that this year 2013 would be a great time for me to start Vlogging.  What I would like to do is to start uploading a video to here as well as Youtube about once or twice a week just to talk to you guys about what's going on with me, share spells, recipes, conjure tips and to give you a better glimpse into what goes on around here in my neck of the woods as it involves Terra Traders and my family. So some days you'll just follow me around and see what I can get into.  
 
So, if you have not already done so please subscribe to my  My YouTube Channel  

I look forward to sharing with you all. Blessings! 

2 comments:

  1. Will we be notified when you post a video? I am really looking forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I will put the link on my Facebook page. I'm looking forward to doing the videos as well. :)

    ReplyDelete