Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Setting Lights Altar Service for Free

Setting lights is the traditional practice of candle magick which involves the burning of a charged vigil candle or oil lamp and writing your wish, intent or petition on a slip of paper and placing it under this candle or lamp to achieve your magickal goal. 
Here at Terra Traders we always have candles and lamps burning on our altars with petitions under them. This is a free service I offer to all of my clients as well as for those just needing help.  If you are in need and would like for me to set a light for you just send me your name as well as your need and I will personally set a light for you under the appropriate candle. Please be brief in your description.  Your petition will remain under the candle for 7-9 days depending. It’s that simple. 



Visit TerraTraders and click on the FREE SERVICES link on the top right hand side of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment