- Red usually deals with romance, sex magick, and passion.
- Green is luck, money and finances.
- White is for purifying and blessings. I use this color to substitute for any color I’m lacking also.
- Black is banishing, protection and reversal of bad fortune
- Blue is for peace, tranquility and calming a situation.
- Orange is for attracting energy your way.
- Yellow is for communication.
- Purple is for connecting with the divine
- Lavender is for divination.
Those are just a few of the colors, but combined with the correct candle you’re on your way to making some powerful magick.
Cross candles. Although older than Christianity, those with a Christian or catholic background find these candles easy to work with. I have found that these candles are good for working with and calling on the angels. It’s the candle of sustainability. They will keep a situation flowing. Use green for continuous money flow, red for continuous love, blue for peace, etc.
Coiled Snake candle. Although commonly used to break things apart and cause destruction, this candle can also be used to call upon the kundalini energy to rise. On the flip side this is an excellent candle to use to break apart relationships.