Sunday, January 23, 2011

My New Website

Okay, it's been a while since I have last updated my blog, but I have been busy working on the redesign of my website Terra Traders.  It was a much needed change.
I know how hard it can be sometimes to find occult, wiccan, and witchcraft supplies and services so I am hoping to make Terra Traders the one stop shop for all of those witchy and magickal needs.
Not only is this the shop for your basic and not so basic spiritual and esoteric supplies, we also offer our services such as tarot card readings, psychic readings, astrology readings, custom spell castings, rootwork, setting lights and house blessings/ house cleansings. We also handcraft mojo bags/gris-gris bags/medicine bags, also known as lucky hands, as well as crafting dream pillows, and poppets/voodoo dolls. I also make my own jewelry version of the mojo bag called a mojo necklace. These necklaces are made to order with your specific need in mind.
Here you will also find the odd curios such as brick dust, graveyard dirt, coffin nails, and other ritual supplies for your entire hoodoo, voodoo, occult and esoteric needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment