Friday, January 28, 2011

Fertility Spells for Imbolc

This is a good time of the year to craft and conjure fertility spells. Gaia is about to give birth to spring which makes this a perfect time to harness that energy and use it for our own purposes.
There are several things you can do for your fertility workings, starting with the bed itself. Your bed is a sacred space. In many ways it acts as an altar whereupon you perform your sex magick. Treat this space as you would any other altar and keep it free of negative energy. Smudge this area regulary.
One of the simple things you can do when it comes to the bed is to hang I-Ching coins strung on a red silk cord around your bed or tied to your bed post. You can also use cowrie shells strung on a red silk cord if I-Ching coins are not available to you or if you feel a greater affinity to the shells over the coins. They both work well. It’s just what “feels” right to you.
You can also dab the post of the bed or the head and foot board of the bed with Astarte oil. Also use this oil to dress and anoint candles and charms that will be place near the bed.
Figure candles work well for fertility spells. You can use a single figure candle that represents you or you can use a male/female joined figure candle.
Take the figure candle and anoint the genital and abdomen area of the candle with Astarte oil. Carve your name and your desire into the candle and roll the candle in a mixture of ground up mugwort and high john. Light the candle right before you make love.
Another fertility idea that can be tried is a fertility mojo bag. It’s a conjure bag filled with various herbs, roots, stones, and charms. I craft these bags myself and offer them at my webstore Terra Traders . For best results take the mojo and wear it around your waist or hang it in between your breasts. Hang it over the bed or under the mattress when you make love.
So try any or all of these spells/charms to see what works for you. The important thing is to be positive and stay focused on your goal and above all enjoy it.

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing result this wonderful Prophetess called Masade has done for me and my lover, what i have been searching for four years it was Prophetess Masade that finally help me get pregnant. Am so happy and for what she has done for me. I will advice anybody out looking for the fruit of the womb should contact the wonderful woman masadeinstanthelp@gmail.com and you will testify as am doing now.




    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be an object of mockery, i was call the different sorts of name by my mother-in-law and relations, i was referred as a man because i was unable to have a baby of my own. I attended all kind of miracle center, i cried day in day out until this memorable day that someone on the Internet referred me to PROPHETESS MASADE, at first was doing it for just while away time because i have already given up in having a baby of my own. She assured me that i will have my own baby, to my greatest surprise after a month i noticed some changes in my body and i went for check the Doctor confirm that am 3weeks pregnant. What a woman full of powers and am expecting my second child. If you have giving up in life to get pregnant contact her email address on masadeinstanthelp@gmail.com



    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Ogudugu because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Ogudugu by writing him through his email at ( GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hannia Collins 32 year old, i have been TTC for 5years I was diagnosed with PCOS in February of 2011, We have tried Clomid Femara injections and 2 IUI's all with little luck! so i saw online about spiritual healer name Dr agumba and i just had the mind set that there was not such thing as spiritual healer and pregnancy spell, but i was out of options and i tried this online spell caster and requested for this spiritual healing and pregnancy spell. to my greatest surprise within 2month i became pregnant my doctor said it is a miracle because they could not find anything as pcos or infertility in me. to clear the doubts of others out there who had the mind set of mine that there was no such thing as spiritual healing and pregnancy spell should think again because I'm a living testimony of the miracle and blessing from Dr Agumba spells there is never be any harm in trying . for those going through similar situation you can easily contact Dr agumba via email ; dragumbasolutioncenter@gmail.com call or whatsapp him on +2349075383142

    ReplyDelete